Opening Date: 04/02/2018
Deadline Date: Open Until Filled
|School Name:||Mission Achievement and Success Charter School|
|School Address:||1718 Yale Blvd. SE Albuquerque, NM 87102|
Applicants MUST send ALL materials in order to be considered for any position. Below you will find the questions that must be answered in the body of your email. Thank you for your interest in Mission Achievement and Success.
· In the subject line of your email, please indicate the position(s) you are applying for.
· Attach a current resume.
· Attach an updated cover letter.
· Answer the questions below in the body of the email:
1. What, in your judgment, are the most important causes of student achievement and why?
2. Please rate your organizational skills on a scale of 1-10 and explain why you rated yourself in this manner.
3. How do you assess your effectiveness as a teacher? Provide concrete examples.
4. On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your classroom management skills and why?
5. On a scale of 1-10, please rate your understanding and usage of Common Core standards for your content area and explain in detail, why you rated yourself in this manner.
6. Do you hold a valid, NM or another state teaching certification? If yes, please indicate the state and your certification area(s).
Please, first visit our website to learn more about the way our highly structured, student centered, personally and professionally empowering school operates at www.mascharterschool.com.
Mission Achievement and Success Charter School
· Named Charter School of the Year by the NM Coalition of Charter Schools in 2016,
· “A” rated for the last 3 years in a row by the New Mexico Public Education Department,
· The first Charter School in NM’s history to be approved to replicate its model at another school site opening in Fall 2018.
We are now accepting resumes for Middle School Teacher/Instructor positions for 6-8th grades for the subjects of Reading, Writing, Math, Social Studies/Science and Electives for the 2018-2019 school year. You must be a certified teacher to apply for these positions.
If you are dynamic, energetic, motivated, and inspiring teachers interested in committing to:
· becoming a master teacher in your subject area in as little as 1-2 years,
· being developed professionally by our highest performing teachers, coaches and administrators to effectively use data driven instruction, Teach Like a Champion techniques, and Success Principles,
· becoming part of our growing school and team of highly successful educators using an innovative school model inspired by the Uncommon Schools,
· closing the Achievement Gap and changing NM’s status in the nation,
· preparing our students for college and future success,
then apply by emailing email@example.com and attaching the required documents.