Opening Date: 04/02/2018
Deadline Date: Open Until Filled
|School Name:||Mission Achievement and Success Charter School|
|School Address:||1718 Yale Blvd. SE Albuquerque, NM 87106|
Applicants MUST send ALL materials in order to be considered for any position. Below you will find the questions that must be answered in the body of your email. Thank you for your interest in Mission Achievement and Success.
1. What, in your judgment, are the most important causes of student achievement and why?
2. Please rate your organizational skills on a scale of 1-10 and explain why you rated yourself in this manner.
3. How do you assess your effectiveness as a teacher? Provide concrete examples.
4. On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your classroom management skills and why?
5. On a scale of 1-10, please rate your understanding and usage of Common Core standards for your content area and explain in detail, why you rated yourself in this manner.
6. Do you hold a valid, NM or another state teaching certification? If yes, please indicate the state and your certification area(s).
Please, first visit our website to learn more about the way our highly structured, student centered, personally and professionally empowering school operates at www.mascharterschool.com.
Mission Achievement and Success Charter School
We are now accepting resumes for Elementary Teacher/Instructor positions for K-5th grades for the subjects of Reading, Writing, Math, Social Studies/Science and Electives for the 2018-2019 school year. You must be a certified teacher to apply for these positions.
If you are dynamic, energetic, motivated, and inspiring teachers interested in committing to:
then apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and attaching the required documents.