Opening Date: 05/24/2018
Deadline Date: Open Until Filled
|School Name:||Sandoval Academy of Bilingual Education|
|School Address:||4321 Fulcrum Way, Suite A Rio Rancho, New Mexico 87144|
– Demonstrates mastery of related subject matter, instructional skills, and resource materials for course(s) taught.
– Creates lesson plans, aligned with current state and district standards, which drives instruction through formative assessment and differentiation.
– Maintains a safe, organized classroom, which supports students’ independent learning, collaboration and choice.
– Utilizes a variety of effective instructional and management techniques.
– Monitor and maintain a positive classroom environment that supports the school wide behavior expectations.
– Attends and participates in staff meetings and school related activities and committees.
– Demonstrates a commitment to continuous professional growth and works with director to formulate and complete professional development plans.
– Maintains a professional appearance, and demonstrates behavior that is conscientious and responsible.
– Performs other job-related duties as assigned by the director.