Opening Date: 07/13/2018
Deadline Date: Open Until Filled
|School Name:||Albuquerque Collegiate Charter School|
|School Address:||1720 Bridge Blvd. SW Albuquerque, NM 87105|
• Spanish proficiency (written and spoken) required
• High school diploma required; college diploma preferred
• Strong attention to detail and organization
• Demonstrated ability to work well in a team, especially with parents and community members
• Ability to work effectively under stressful working conditions
• Commitment to uphold and execute upon the mission of Albuquerque Collegiate
• Unwavering, high expectations for all scholars, with a belief that all children deserve access to a college education
• Clear and effective communication skills for diverse audiences including students, staff, families, and the local community
• Extreme comfort in consistent interaction with families and community members from diverse backgrounds
• Ability to reflect on how to improve, self-awareness of strengths and weaknesses, willingness to take responsibility for actions and mistakes
• Willingness to roll up sleeves and do whatever it takes to create a strong school environment; no task beneath the role
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and embrace multi-tasking a large number of projects
• Solutions-focused style that encourages teamwork and collaboration to support the development of students
Albuquerque Collegiate Charter School is taking applications for an Office Manager.
Albuquerque Collegiate will open in the fall of 2018 with Kindergarten and First Grade. We will add a grade level each year until we are a fully enrolled K-5 college preparatory elementary school.
The Office Manager is responsible for supporting the operations and communications of Albuquerque Collegiate Charter School, where our structured and ambitious school community, driven by high-quality instruction and intensive academic supports, educates all K-5 students for college graduation and life success.
The Office Manager will work collaboratively with the Executive Director, maintain and manage the front office on a daily basis, and be responsible for interfacing with families, managing school-wide communications, and maintaining operational, purchasing, and data systems to ensure teachers and students have what they need to reach our goal of student achievement.
The Office Manager will be an integral part of school start-up. This position will begin on August 1, 2018 (or sooner, based on availability).
Click here for essential information about this position.
Please, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.