Opening Date: 07/16/2019
Deadline Date: Open Until Filled
|School Name:||New Mexico International School|
|School Address:||7215 Montgomery Blvd NE, Albq|
· General IT knowledge
· General facilities and equipment knowledge, to be able to know who to delegate the task/repair to.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and multitask
· Great attention to detail
· Ability to handle stressful situations with confidence and order
· A self-starter, independent thinker, able to complete essential duties without constant/direct supervision
· Meet timelines, which can be short
· Be able to lift and carry 30 pounds.
· Be able to stand for 30 consecutive minutes.
Preferred skills. If no prior experience in these areas, the desire and capability to quickly learn:
· Public school registrar experience
· Project management
· Supervising others
New Mexico International School is looking to hire an Operations Manager. This position is ready to hire upon the finding the right person for the job.
Approximately half of the time of this position includes the responsibility for the overall operations of the school, including the ordering of supplies, supervising the maintenance of the school building and equipment, and ensuring the effective and efficient operations around the campus that are not instructionally related. This position supervises the registrar, front office and custodial staff. The approximate other half of the time of this position is the assistant to the Finance Director in the performance of data entry/bookkeeping responsibilities.
This position is for 206 days per year with normal work hours 7:45am to 3:30pm Monday to Friday. This position will also have occasional additional working days/hours as needed to complete necessary tasks related to the position responsibilities after normal work hours and during school breaks, compensated with comp time. As a charter school position, breaks include school scheduled extended holiday breaks and up to five weeks in the summer.
The salary for this position starts at $40,000, based on education level and experience in related positions. This position is subject to the completion of a background check in compliance with school policy.
Interested applicants can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Contact Name:||Corinne Teller|
Secondary Contact Information: